Frame drop when I enter fullscreen
Hello so I was trying to play my favorite childhood game Ratchet and Clank. The game runs smoothly 100%(60) when in windowed mode but drops to about 30 when I enter fullscreen. Does anyone have any idea why this happens?

I tried lowering the graphics from 1920x1080 to 640x480 but still no luck.
Other settings that I change is the speedhack to preset 3-balanced, with enabled MTVU

My system is 
CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ
GPU : GTX950M 4gb DDR3
Memory : 8gb DDR3
psx2 : v1.5.0-dev-3149-g322878980-windows-x86

Sponsored links

Could you please provide an emulog? It can be found in the logs folder. Also, are you running this in software mode or hardware mode? Looks like the STP isn't necessarily bad for a game like Ratchet and Clank.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
r&c needs a powerful system.....desktop will do....
no chance when playing on lappy you will get slowdown.

i also got a little slowdown...based on nativex6(~4K reso)

i suggest trying set to native x1....it's very blurry but you have no choice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
The game works fine on the latest beta at 3x scaling on 6700HQ and GTX1060
There was some fix done to the beta that made the game running much faster than before(I was not able to get constant full speed on a 2200stp cpu

The problem here may be vsync or slow motion(Shift+Tab),the nvidia whisper feature from the geforce experience,some power plan that saves the battery or he is playing on battery

PS.EE Cycle Stealing to -1 can help from a little to a lot in this game
If your framerate is locking specifically at 30 FPS, this isn't going to be a performance problem. Either you're enabling slow motion mode with Shift + Tab, or your PC has Nvidia GeForce Experience installed and Battery Boost is hard capping your framerate to 30. Alternatively, it would be worth checking your power settings in Windows to make sure that it is on High Performance.

As (some) others have said that CPU and GPU are powerful enough to handle this game. It's not going to be all sunshine and roses, there will still be slowdowns (not completely game breaking but still). So I would look at these things before all else.
there is also a thresholds on battery...hitting ~80% cpu/gpu will slowdown and futher more at 70..60..50.. and so on..
If one plays with the poweradapter plugged in, which is recommended if you're playing on High Performance anyway there is no threshold or what not.
AC powered disables the thresholds...but beware the time-lapsing heat....80C~ also thresholding the CPU/GPU power
That seriously depends which laptop/notebook one has and there are specific dockingstations with build in coolers which is still recommended if you use it at home overall.