Frame drop
(07-14-2015, 12:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: Are you using the original disks or iso's of these disks?

Im using iso , i read that is better :s

Sponsored links

That's correct.

Are pcsx2 and/or the iso stored on an external and/or slow hard drive?
Rather than the disk access being the issue of these little lags, my bet would simply be on an intensive scene causing these. At least that's what the picture you posted would imply.
Maybe you guys are right i guess ill have to deal with it :s thank you guys
I thought this happens periodically and therefore independent on the content of the screen?
Im sorry i didnt get it , im not english Sad
Does the slowdown happen when something spectacular happens on the screen? The enemy makes a huge attack, there is a switch to a cutscene or something like that?

Or does this happen every 10th second? Even if you stand still?
I tested that with the warriors and god of war 2 , when im playing the warriors if i stand still i keep having full speed but when i start moving around the city is when i start having fps drop but with god of war 2 its same thing but the drops only happens when the action is too close from the camera edge .
If there is new stuff loading you can have slowdowns even on best machines. There are some games where a lot of content needs to be loaded at once (often during some transitions or when something appears). So possibly nothing you can do except for putting synchronization mode to async mix.
Okey dude thanks Laugh Helped a lot Laugh