Framelimiter for GSDX for use in PSX emulators.
Hello everyone. GSDX can be used in PSX emulators but without framelimiter its way to fast in many cases. Could you please create some kind of framelimiting hack or option in GSDX for use in emulators like EPSXE and especially PCSX-Reloaded.

Sponsored links

Use Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50 and select SPUasync/Wait. PEOPS Sound 1.10b Async wait/on-demand might work as well.
(03-27-2014, 07:57 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Use Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50 and select SPUasync/Wait. PEOPS Sound 1.10b Async wait/on-demand might work as well.

But Eternal SPU is sound plugin and I talk about framelimiter in graphics plugin.

Also dedicated hotkey to toggle it would be useful.
Also Eternal SPU Async on-demand mode has unstable frame-rate.
I know. Just use Eternal SPU. It will work. You just want the frame limiter, don't you? Otherwise you have to wait for the GSDX developer to add the frame limiter option.
Besides, PCSX2 framelimiting is done by the GS module, not GSDX plugin and you may wait very long time then.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-27-2014, 08:45 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Besides, PCSX2 framelimiting is done by the GS module, not GSDX plugin and you may wait very long time then.

I know its done in GS thats why I opened this thread.
The priority will be very low. Because you can use SPU to limit the frame rate as well. But it would be nice if it had this option.

(03-27-2014, 08:08 PM)Monochrome100 Wrote: Also Eternal SPU Async on-demand mode has unstable frame-rate.
Eternal SPU doesn't have Async on-demand mode. I mean PEOPS DSound 1.10b: http://ngemu.com/threads/peops-dsound-1-...ir.140191/. You can also use Async wait mode. It should work.
Eternalspu can be configured to Async: Wait which will throttle the framerate.

the epsxe internal spu will also throttle the framerate.
I heard it's best to limit by SPU on PSX emulators but this is pretty frustrating.
There's no turbo (with time stretching) and it tends to produce an uneven and skipping frame rate.
For now I'll still recommend doing it (by using SPU async wait) but also enabling v-sync.
Or even better yet: Retroarch's PSX core works great out of the box.