Framerate adjust
Question 
Lately I've been messing with framerate adjust. I've tried to decrease framerate adjust 10% and increase framelimit 10%.
I do this coz if I compare speed on ps2 games on pc version (e.g dynasty 6,raiden III,etc) and ps2 console on decreased 10% framerate, games speed is same (here I am talking at full fps(ntsc=60fps an pal=50fps). Is anyone agree with me?

Sponsored links

(03-13-2013, 04:30 PM)billyash Wrote: Lately I've been messing with framerate adjust. I've tried to decrease framerate adjust 10% and increase framelimit 10%.
I do this coz if I compare speed on ps2 games on pc version (e.g dynasty 6,raiden III,etc) and ps2 console on decreased 10% framerate, games speed is same (here I am talking at full fps(ntsc=60fps an pal=50fps). Is anyone agree with me?

"Timing" is one the main difficulties emulating PS2. One should be very careful when dabbling with this for what may be wonderful in your test might in the end break of harm a lot of other games or other situations.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-13-2013, 04:35 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: "Timing" is one the main difficulties emulating PS2. One should be very careful when dabbling with this for what may be wonderful in your test might in the end break of harm a lot of other games or other situations.

The only lack is sound only, sometimes there repeated sound. but you can feel real speed like real console ps2 or pc version. Even fps drop it feels not too far slowdown. You can test it? Smile
(03-13-2013, 05:08 PM)billyash Wrote: The only lack is sound only, sometimes there repeated sound. but you can feel real speed like real console ps2 or pc version. Even fps drop it feels not too far slowdown. You can test it? Smile

You already confirmed my doubts telling about the sound Smile

I understand you are trying to get the last drop for a really weak machine? So all attempts are valid but that procedure is not something I'd recommend wide spread.

Report actual gains you may encounter, this may interest people with slow machines to at least give it a try. But is advisable to alert them to possible drawbacks.

Code:
I must tell you I like people who dare to experiment and try to get the better from what is at hand. This is like the emulation history and story as well.

I still remember a guy trying to get FF-X to run in a really old Pentium 4 machine years ago, he described procedures which gave me a few more white hair just from reading about :) The thing was that sometimes the characters rushed thru the screen, sometimes crawled as a snail and the guy had fun with each "achievement", and I tell you it should feel like a greater achievement indeed.

That's it, never give up and never cease to experiment
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-13-2013, 08:06 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: You already confirmed my doubts telling about the sound Smile

I understand you are trying to get the last drop for a really weak machine? So all attempts are valid but that procedure is not something I'd recommend wide spread.

Report actual gains you may encounter, this may interest people with slow machines to at least give it a try. But is advisable to alert them to possible drawbacks.

Code:
I must tell you I like people who dare to experiment and try to get the better from what is at hand. This is like the emulation history and story as well.

I still remember a guy trying to get FF-X to run in a really old Pentium 4 machine years ago, he described procedures which gave me a few more white hair just from reading about :) The thing was that sometimes the characters rushed thru the screen, sometimes crawled as a snail and the guy had fun with each "achievement", and I tell you it should feel like a greater achievement indeed.

That's it, never gi

Thank's Smile
Here iam talk speed gain like real console ps2. Coz pcsx2 speed not like real console. Just decrease framerate and increase frame limit than you can see the difference Smile
And it caused blend bbf and auto become dotmatrix (via hit f5 only), aww look like actual crt tv. Have you tried it?