Framerate and visual bugs
Hi. I've recently ripped my copy of Final Fantasy X because my PS2's power cord is slowly dying and I didn't feel like getting a new one. So I just ripped my favourite and most played game of my PS2 library, Final Fantasy X. I own the PAL copy as I'm from Europe and I actually didn't know 50FPS was still a thing by the time this game released as I've only been aware of it being a thing from the NES till the N64 days of consoles. But the game running at 25FPS (it runs at 30 in NTSC) has been an eyesore as it gives me a headache, it never felt like this on the actual hardware. Is there a way to shoot the framerate up to at least 30?

And for another question... As visible in the image there is a bit of some double vision thing going on. It's not visible with every model, as seen with the slime enemy and Tidus' Avenger sword. Is there a way to fix this? The only setting I've touched is the internal resolution setting to be set to 1080p.

[Image: image.png]

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@Lovesickenedloser : You have looked through this, right?

https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Final_Fantasy_X