Framerate issue
Ssakash, setting the baseframerate to 100% is the cleanest and most simple way of getting the framerate to be correct.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Yeah, that's true but, ryudo said earlier that the values set at pcsx2vm file will be depended on the base framerate, I just mentioned that that's not how it works.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
seriously. somebody gotta remove that panel from the gui. the limiter should rather be on pal/ntsc or off. and i know frameskipping is a non very useful functional too. rather remove it then clutter it. imo. real quick.
(03-09-2015, 06:50 PM)dabore Wrote: seriously. somebody gotta remove that panel from the gui. the limiter should rather be on pal/ntsc or off. and i know frameskipping is a non very useful functional too. rather remove it then clutter it. imo. real quick.

Yeah that'd be better. Saves up on the confusion too. Maybe suggest it to rama or another dev or whoever has experience in modifying the GUI.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Well normal way to use a program: If you don't know what a setting does -> Change it.

This is not a program for noobies. it is for users...
Frameskip can be useful in limited cases, and also if it wasn't there we'd get tons of requests for it.

What people SHOULD understand is TRUE frameskipping happens from the EE hack. Many games skip frames when the EE is too busy, and lowering it's effective clock forces that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
why would people request it? i'm aware that some old users probably would complain cause they're so used to the gui they'd freak out if it's gone. Laugh sure it could be made smaller and easier. on/off. maybe a fixed limit in FPS. common. and... about the regular skipping part. i've tried it many times. working with both plugins. it can help reduce gsdx cost given the game isn't bottlenecked by the EE already - where it's basicly useless. and... usually it whether introduces missing stuff or it's lagging in the looking like running so chunky department. it's having issues being off the hook when you feed it interlaced stuff that needs to run with async ratios - like 3:1. frame dependent effects you can forget at all. i dunno... ... if you think it's good just leave it in there. it doesn't hurt. i just skip it. i don't use it at all. *shrugs* Smile