Framerate problem kinda solved but now i have a corrupt looking haseo
You cannot lower the GPU demand anymore than what you already use.

GPU overclocking is an option by which you may gain a couple fps but make
sure you know what you're doing before you try.

Sponsored links

(11-28-2011, 11:00 AM)rama Wrote: You cannot lower the GPU demand anymore than what you already use.

GPU overclocking is an option by which you may gain a couple fps but make
sure you know what you're doing before you try.

hmmm make sure i know what im doing b4 i try that woulda been good advice like 6 days and about 1000 setting combinations ago lol

soooo ur answer makes me think that the reason haseo is tweaking out is a setting i changed having to do with the GPU
I'm sorry, I cannot make out what you're trying to write.
(11-28-2011, 11:13 AM)rama Wrote: I'm sorry, I cannot make out what you're trying to write.

im just trying to figure out if u posted a riddle or an answer

is it some option i changed in the gpu settings that account for the buggy looking haseo
Overclocking means changing the speed at which your computer parts are operating.
This isn't without risks to the computer and thus generally only recommended for the enthusiasts.

haseo.
(11-28-2011, 12:04 PM)rama Wrote: Overclocking means changing the speed at which your computer parts are operating.
This isn't without risks to the computer and thus generally only recommended for the enthusiasts.

haseo.

so u cant tell me how to fix my glitchy haseo ??

yea i know what overclocking does iv laughed at way to many friends that fryed there motherboards cause of it

iv been thinking if this glitchy haseo doesnt affect how the game plays out i might just keep it like that cause it looks like he just got data drained
Try the EE timing gamefix and see if that makes the glitch any better.

(I had to google the word "haseo" to get any idea that you were talking about
an ingame character...)
(11-28-2011, 01:16 PM)rama Wrote: Try the EE timing gamefix and see if that makes the glitch any better.

(I had to google the word "haseo" to get any idea that you were talking about
an ingame character...)

i always had the EE timing fix enabled cause without it my game and audio go out of sync
Then try disabling it, just to see if that changes the glitch.