Framerate problem kinda solved but now i have a corrupt looking haseo
i trying to get all 3 .hack g u games to play at a decent playable 35-45 fps (still a bit slow but im fine with that)

im running a:
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics Core i3
Ram: 4 GB DDR3 Memory
Processor: Intel Core i3-380M 2.53GHz (4 CPUs)
DAC type: internal
Audio Driver: Realtek HD Audio
DirectX version: DirectX 11

can someone help me out i tried 7 or 8 different video guides and 3 or 4 written guides but i am still getting the same problem of crystal perfect fps for a short time before it just slows down to a near halt and i have to reload the plugins

I really couldnt care less about how good everything looks graphicwise aslong as i can keep a constant frame rate above 35fps

if u need anymore of my system info ur gunna have to tell me how to get it i just finished 10 google searches on how to get this info

Sponsored links

you GPU is weak, unfortunately.
Better set gsdx internal res to native, use some speedhacks.

Try also latest pcsx2 svn with MTVU hack enabled since you have more than 2 cores.
But since 2.5 Ghz is quite low for pcsx2 too, don't expect miracles.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The drop in speed is probably because you are on a laptop, find as many ways to keep your laptop temperature down, it is currently getting too hot.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Same problem with Drakengard.
Opening movie and start menu are perfect, but after pressing "new game" the FPS drop to 7 fps, fairly constant. There's only a narrator speaking like a slowed down vinyl player.
Fiddling with plugins and hacks does nothing other than breaking the narrator's voice even more.

I'm using SVN 4962.

Win7 64bit
Intel Core Duo Quad q9550s (2.83Ghzx4)
ATI radeon 5750 1G
4G ram DDR2

GPU and case temps are low.
(11-23-2011, 08:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you GPU is weak, unfortunately.
Better set gsdx internal res to native, use some speedhacks.

Try also latest pcsx2 svn with MTVU hack enabled since you have more than 2 cores.
But since 2.5 Ghz is quite low for pcsx2 too, don't expect miracles.

would a 128 mb ATI mobility radeon X600 card be better? i got one in my old rundown gaming laptop
All mobile computers suffer from bad thermal management.
No matter what the companies tell you, they're not made for gaming.

Make sure the power plan is set to high performance and make sure
that the things stay cool.

Also buy a desktop pc next time, please.
Desktop PC are much better for gaming. Heat is not a major factor to be looked upon (unless you are running a very high demanding game or your cooler is broken or etc Tongue2). On the other hand Laptops etc. need to kept at normal temperatures or it might damage the parts. Excl
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-24-2011, 02:27 AM)rama Wrote: All mobile computers suffer from bad thermal management.
No matter what the companies tell you, they're not made for gaming.

Make sure the power plan is set to high performance and make sure
that the things stay cool.

Also buy a desktop pc next time, please.

so is the other video card better then my current one i keep my laptop raised about a good inch from the surface i have it on and sure send me the money for a desktop
im sorry if my mediocre laptop isnt good enough for these forums i dont have the kinda money to throw down on a desktop i just wanna play some .hack and since my ps3 doesnt play anything but ps3 games im at a dead end there to

like said b4 i can deal with a little bit slow but not where its like playing WoW on a windows 98 if u catch my drift

so if anyone has a good setup that works with most games and wouldnt mind sharing that would be bomb

Quote:im sorry if my mediocre laptop isnt good enough for these forums
er... no. Your laptop is good for those forums, but not for pcsx2 Tongue2

I don't know if the 128 Mb GPU would be better since "intel HD Graphics" is vague. But I can tell you it won't be enough either.

The best thing is still to play .Hack series on your PS2 until you get a decent desktop PC to play them in HD Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-25-2011, 09:18 AM)jesalvein Wrote: er... no. Your laptop is good for those forums, but not for pcsx2 Tongue2

I don't know if the 128 Mb GPU would be better since "intel HD Graphics" is vague. But I can tell you it won't be enough either.

The best thing is still to play .Hack series on your PS2 until you get a decent desktop PC to play them in HD Wink

well the only other thing noted in the GPU section is its a i3 core
as for the overheating problem, I have my laptop on a makeshift stand made out of 2 inch tall short peices of wood

i ask about the other GPU cause its from my older pavillion laptop that has 3 over sized fans in it making me think that the laptop is specifically designed for gaming

the full reason im using pcsx2 is cause i have a quite useless ps3 now some people might say ???wtf??? to that but i find that i play ps3 alot less then i would ps2 i recently found my old ps2 slim but the motor doesnt spin the disc and it doesnt load any memory cards but the fact that it played both ps1 and ps2 games makes it a hell of a lot more useful then my ps3 but its OOC i recently found that windows 7 aero icandy was impacting my operating system performance and i disabled it to use a windows 98 theme which freed up around 50-60 mb's of available ram il tell u if it helped

so i ask, is there a way to lower the graphic quality on pcsx2 so the demand isnt so high to play the graphics, i dont play hack g.u for the graphics but because its a fabulous orchestration of friendship and values
dont care if the graphics look like lego-men i just want to experience the game again without the interruptions of lagg

i tryed out the game and it seems to be running fine since i lowered the dwm.exe ram requirement from 50.000-60.000 to 1000-1500 now i seem to be having an odd graphic problem not that i mind but it might cause future problems for me idk
[Image: vffkt5.jpg]