Framerate
I'll use Gran Turismo 4 in DVD the graphics is OK
but that a problem. That framerate about 25-35 fraps on average
I've can't reach 60 fraps
Any ideals to fix it to get 60 fraps with DVD

By the way I can't use download ISO in this game because internet speed was 200 kbps

Emulation Settings
Preset: OFF
EE/IOP: Anything Normal
VUs: Anything Normal including Clamping Mode to None
GS: Anything Normal including Disable Frame Limiting: ON
Speedhacks: EE Cyclerate: -2, VU Cycle Stealing: 2

Graphics Settings
Adapter: nVIDIA GeForce 610M
Renderer: Direct3D 11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: None

SW Settings
Edge Anti-aliasing (AA1): ON
Mipmapping: ON
Rendering Threads: 2

Screenshot

[Image: n_F3-59UCqWFZw0qYq-rrTO4Dmzuop5Y-xBG5cPv...66-h768-no]

My Spec

CPU: Intel Core i5-2450M (2.50Ghz)
RAM: 2 GB LP-DDR3 (1.8 GB usable)
GPU: nVIDIA GeForce 610M (1 GB)
HDD: Western Digital 500 GB 2.5 inch

Sponsored links

Quote:By the way I can't use download ISO in this game because internet speed was 200 kbps

Try to avoid talking about warez stuffs.

Refraction Wrote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, or game that has been illegally obtained or downloaded. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked until proven otherwise.

Quote:That framerate about 25-35 fraps on average

can't be helped, your laptop is a bit weak for this game. you probably need a better CPU/GPU to play this game at stable speed.
great I've can't using GT4 in DVD

by the way I'll already did
Make an ISO of your DVD.
It looks to me like you've played with settings quite a bit which makes it harder to provide effective support. I suggest a clean install of PCSX2. From there try this.

Under emulation settings set preset level 1 safest. Next untick the preset box to modify settings manually. Under speedhacks tick both the mVU and MTVU boxes. Lastly reduce the EE by 33%. Also if you have audio problems set your sound settings to async rather than time stretch.

That should make things a little easier on your CPU.
I don't know if MTVU will help, that cpu is a dual core with hyperthreading.

To be honest that computer is really just too slow to play that game at full speed, it needs quite a bit of power to run at full speed.

what are your other GSDX settings?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

By the way whats all this nonsense about downloading this game? If you wanna make an ISO of it you use a program called ImgBurn.
(02-13-2016, 11:20 PM)refraction Wrote: I don't know if MTVU will help, that cpu is a dual core with hyperthreading.

That's the one thing about Intel based CPU's that drives me nuts is they don't come right out and tell you how many cores. Instead you get something like this "Intel Core i3-i5-i7 ect" which is very misleading to a lot of people because it does not tell you the number of cores.

AMD based CPU's on the other hand I think are a little more up front and honest with people because when you buy lets say an Athlon or a Phenom it says right on there X2 X4 X6 X8 indicating the number of cores the processor has.
(02-13-2016, 11:52 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: AMD based CPU's on the other hand I think are a little more up front and honest with people because when you buy lets say an Athlon or a Phenom it says right on there X2 X4 X6 X8 indicating the number of cores the processor has.

Then you have the FX-9370 Tongue

But i know what you mean, however on a desktop it is generally always i3 = 2 core, i5 = 4 core, i7 = 4 core w/hyperthreading.

on a laptop most of the time all these scenarios actually have 2 cores, although some of the higher end i7's do have 4 cores i think.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I know very little about Intel based CPU's. Does Intel even make 6 or 8 core processors? I can always look it up but I figure since we're talking about it I'll just ask you.