Fraps + sw to hw mode change = crash
First of all thanks to EVERYONE that made possible this GREAT PROJECT!!! and all the community+staff for the maaaaany questions and answers that solved all my problems(without me needing to ask myself Tongue).
Now. as the title says I'm having some trouble when playing any game and when i try to change from hardware to software render(F9) pcsx2 crashes, but it only happens when Fraps is turned on Ohmy. You might ask why I'm using Fraps : well I'm actually playing Shadow Hearts 1 and it is pretty slow(40fps) when not in a fight, a problem that can be solved by switching to software mode(at least in some parts Tongue) and i actually need Fraps to tell what is the frame rate(big yellow number) as i can't see the default number in the pcsx2 window(too small+poor eyesight Blush + 2 meters away from the 19" pc screen). So is there any way to solve this or do you know of any other application that can show the constant frame rate in pcsx2? Currently using Pcsx2 0.9.8(4600).
Cpu : i7 3770k @3.5ghz
Gpu : HIS 7950 IceQ X² @ 950hz
Ram : G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB @ 1600hz
Mobo: Asus P8Z77-v Pro
HDD: Samsung 840pro 256GB, Seagate 2TB, Seagate 4TB
Monitor: Dell U2410 (24")
Mouse : Corsair M95
Controller : 1 ps2 controller & 1 generic cheap ps2 controller imitation

Sponsored links

Hmmm... Do you have F9 set as a Hotkey with FRAPS?
Well this is pretty awkward Blush, that was it lol. I was suspecting something since it turned immediately red but didn't realize that(haven't done much recording in a long time). So i guess this is solved Biggrin Thanks a lot Rezard(seen you everywhere on the forums helping people man)!!
Cpu : i7 3770k @3.5ghz
Gpu : HIS 7950 IceQ X² @ 950hz
Ram : G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB @ 1600hz
Mobo: Asus P8Z77-v Pro
HDD: Samsung 840pro 256GB, Seagate 2TB, Seagate 4TB
Monitor: Dell U2410 (24")
Mouse : Corsair M95
Controller : 1 ps2 controller & 1 generic cheap ps2 controller imitation