FreQuency Configuration?
(04-21-2009, 12:49 AM)Cain Wrote:
(04-21-2009, 12:46 AM)Sythedragon Wrote: When he bought the game, he aquired a license for it.. He still has that license regardless of losing it.. Rolleyes

No he doesn't, it equals to giving it away as a present or whatever. No disc - no license.

If you've purchased the game you own the right to do what you want with it, which includes the right to lose it. I still even have the receipt (Yes, I keep those), so believe me, I own it. It's not like I asked for it to fall off the back of a truck or . . . whatever happened to the damn thing. To be frank it never even ran anymore it was so scratched.

It's not illegal, just questionable.

Sponsored links

(04-21-2009, 01:26 AM)Exploits Wrote: If you've purchased the game you own the right to do what you want with it, which includes the right to lose it. I still even have the receipt (Yes, I keep those), so believe me, I own it. It's not like I asked for it to fall off the back of a truck or . . . whatever happened to the damn thing. To be frank it never even ran anymore it was so scratched.

Believe me, you don't own anything if you lost it/gave it away/flushed it down the toilet/scratched and can't read it. Well, if you scratched it you still own a scratched disc. You can use your receipt to wipe whatever you want to wipe, coz receipt is a piece of paper, not a game.
(04-21-2009, 01:29 AM)Cain Wrote:
(04-21-2009, 01:26 AM)Exploits Wrote: If you've purchased the game you own the right to do what you want with it, which includes the right to lose it. I still even have the receipt (Yes, I keep those), so believe me, I own it. It's not like I asked for it to fall off the back of a truck or . . . whatever happened to the damn thing. To be frank it never even ran anymore it was so scratched.

Believe me, you don't own anything if you lost it/gave it away/flushed it down the toilet/scratched and can't read it. Well, if you scratched it you still own a scratched disc. You can use your receipt to wipe whatever you want to wipe, coz receipt is a piece of paper, not a game.

It's a proof of purchase, meaning I own the game.

Anyway, it's up to you guys. I'm using your program and am on your forums. If you feel it wrong to help me out since I'm using the ISO, it's fine by me. Moral standards are moral standards, I'm not here to bend around any of yours (Although I'll argue mine).