Freekstyle Invisible Wall Glitch
So I’ve recently remembered Freekstyle (racing game) and really wanted to play it. What I realized is there are some invisible walls which is no big deal on some tracks, but on the track ‘Gnome Garden’ it is literally game breaking. You can’t advance to the next course because it takes you a few tries to somehow get through the invisible wall. Also, it is a obligatory path in the race, you cannot take an alternative path to this one, you have to go through it. There are some other invisible walls but again, they can be avoided with no major problems.

Now I know this problem was present about 3 years ago too because I had made a youtube video about this game. Is there going to be a fix soon, or ever? I’ve tried messing with the settings but nothing particularly worked. I was a post on the forum in the Bug Report section about a ‘GS Dump’ that is supposed to help but both download links are dead.

If anyone is able to help me or somehow give me a working link to the GS Dump, it would be really appreciated. Sorry if you see any grammar errors, I’m posting this from my phone.

Cheers guys Biggrin

Sponsored links

moved away from bug reports.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go