Freezing for one second in all games
Hello, I have a problem with the emulator. It turns out that when I emulate any video game it tends to freeze every 10-12 seconds, the freeze lasts like 1 second, I don't know what to do and I need help.

I play with a Ryzen 5 3600, 16gb 3200mhz and GTX 1070

Video (It won't let me post the URL, so delete the spaces and you'll have access to the video): https:// youtu.be /XM0UWwKhQnk

Sponsored links

Make sure your power settings under power plan is set to high performance preset. Also please post your emulog.
Are you running the game from a ***** or image
Are you using any speed hacks
Try lowering the scaling(just for a test)
(03-20-2022, 10:27 AM)MrWizard Wrote: Make sure your power settings under power plan is set to high performance preset. Also please post your emulog.

How do I share my emulog? I am new at this
(03-20-2022, 12:02 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you running the game from a ***** or image
Are you using any speed hacks
Try lowering the scaling(just for a test)

There it's my config, and i'll use hw hacks enabled

[Image: wkDELx6.png]
It reminds me what I had once, I bought a 2To Seagate HDD he was regulary causing some little freezes accompagnied with a noise (as if the HDD was scratching) and nothing like that happend before so it was obvious.
I had to change the HDD and no more problems, so do you have a noise from your HDD when the freezes occurs and does it happens with PC games too?
(03-21-2022, 08:02 AM)GreenYoshi Wrote: It reminds me what I had once, I bought a 2To Seagate HDD he was regulary causing some little freezes accompagnied with a noise (as if the HDD was scratching) and nothing like that happend before so it was obvious.
I had to change the HDD and no more problems, so do you have a noise from your HDD when the freezes occurs and does it happens with PC games too?

When I'm playing, the HDD doesn't make any noise.
Have you enabled speedhacks in general settings? If you have, uncheck everything but Instant VU1/MTVU.
Turning down the scaling should help testing too.