Front Mission 4 crash
I just installed the emulator with the latest beta installer 0.9.7.3113 and tried running Front Mission 4 with the default plugin setup and the v01.60 USA bios.

The intro started fine at around 35-45 fps untill one scene where missiles are fired, it crashes there every time, seems like the crash is caused by some visual effect from the missiles. Is there any way around this or is Front Mission 4 not playable on the latest beta yet (I dont use the 0.9.6. version because of the graphics bugs in it and a much slower fps).

Sponsored links

Also if i skip through the intros all i get is a black screen with background audio playing...
i got same thing...
when it goes to a CG ( not the CG movie ,what it called..scene )...
i has try skip that scene... but it reapeat on another scene ...
but with 0.96 Emu work perfectly ...
(09-30-2010, 11:13 PM)Solidus86 Wrote: Also if i skip through the intros all i get is a black screen with background audio playing...
If you want to play Front Mission 4, you can play it on versions 0.95 and 0.96 because in my opinion due to major code changes in the emulator in 0.97 the front mission 4 emulation compatibility has been majorly affected,
I also encountered this problem of yours my friend, and it really does crash in that sequence. You'll have to bear the slow fps until a new version of the emulator comes out
ow ... right that ...
i think i must find out what the best setup for my 0.96