Front Mission series.
If software rendering if fine, that means it's a graphics plugin problem and your best bet is to try the latest release of that from the GSDx thread. If that still doesn't work, you'd need to post a bug report in the GSDx thread using the guide he has on the first post.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

This bug allready reported in GSDX section, maybe Gabest will look at it someday Smile
Excl The man will die, but not his ideas Excl
pardon my ignorance, but where can you get rev .945? I've been looking around, and I can only find the latest beta (r1736) and the stable 0.9.6 version Sad
The only way to get versions between the two (and after 1736) is to compile them yourself. There is a guide available in the forum to do so.
[Image: 2748844.png]
i will try with gsdx r1650 as soon as possible
With the latest beta 1736, SPU-X and Gsdx I am able to play FM4 perfectly. No sound or graphical glitches whatsoever.
strange stairs effect plus dirt layer still here

i am using gsdx 1650 sse3 dx9 hw

[Image: 28heonq.jpg]

!!!! EDIT

enable logaritmic z fix the issue ! still the garbage on the trasparent layer

[Image: 51ea88.jpg]
@demenova
am using the same build - r1736 but FM4 still crashes in-combat. what're your SPUx and Gsdx versions?
The most latest ones from the post Rama made with the new Pcsx2 beta.
@demoneva
yes, that's exactly the build i'm using: r1736. could you specify what settings you use? This could be a major breakthrough for the devs to identify what f*cks up FM4 in the current betas Smile