Front Mission series.
(12-07-2009, 12:15 PM)Khalan Wrote: The full translation of FM5 should be released in 2 weeks, looking forward to it. Hopefully the layer display problems with GSDX or PSCX2 will be fixed soon if they haven't been already.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I was about to play it on JP, but hey at least I have a reason to wait for 2 weeks now, since my final days of the semester are in the next 2 weeks >.<

Also, going back to Rev1000 worked like a charm. 90% of the time it's on 60FPS, and when it's below, audio stretching isn't present. Artifacting is also gone Wink

EDIT: Tried FM5, and I'm totally not digging the graphical glitches. I heard from someone that software mode fixes it, so I'm guessing this is GSDX's fault? XD
Currently Playing:
Front Mission 3 - Emma Missions
Front Mission 4
Parasite Eve 2 - Replay Mode

Sponsored links

How goes the fm5 status? Any tricks anyone knows about?
It runs full speed for me with latest beta, but still get the glitches, although I have to say that it has improved a lot since I last tried
Well, I know where the buggy code is in GSdx, but all my tries to fix it failed.
Mainly because I don't understand what it tries to do, and why it's so complicated. Heh Tongue2
Sad
Thanks a lot for your effort, though!
By the way, any of the other gs plugins will likely overcome this glitch sometime?
I'll give you a dll to test something. Maybe its a good workaround.
(Note: This is a hack, NOT a fix Tongue2 )

Attached Files
.7z   GSdx.7z (Size: 211,4 KB / Downloads: 314)
Thanks, tested it out.
As far as the glitches, the one thing I noticed was with your plugin hack the start screen was glitch free, however the rest of the game appeared with the same glitches as the other gsdx plugin.

Also, the wanzers are always the green ones in the start screen with your plugin hack.
Thanks for the work man Happy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok, it was worth a try I guess.
I'll keep working on this title.
Great to hear Laugh
Thank you rama Smile
i7 6700k @4.5GHz | Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB | 32GB Corsair DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit
Ok, try this one, and add "gamefix_skipdraw = 2" (without quotes) to your GSdx.ini.

Attached Files
.7z   GSdx.7z (Size: 210,7 KB / Downloads: 670)