Frustrated with any lack of organization here
I mean, i added stuff already; and i'll continue to do so as i play.

I see someone else made edits to my edits and used this:

==Additional Patches==
* Deinterlace Patch for 4028A55F :
<pre>
patch=1,EE,2019D9D4,extended,ACA00008
</pre>

So i think the community as a whole has spoken and i'll use this format to add more as i add them; I was just curious if that was the official wiki or not; if there is an official wiki i'd like to ad to that you know?

If you do your own site; do you mind if i parse it to add the information to the pcsx2 wiki?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

(12-05-2021, 10:19 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: I mean, i added stuff already; and i'll continue to do so as i play.

I see someone else made edits to my edits and used this:

==Additional Patches==
* Deinterlace Patch for 4028A55F :
<pre>
patch=1,EE,2019D9D4,extended,ACA00008
</pre>

So i think the community as a whole has spoken and i'll use this format to add more as i add them; I was just curious if that was the official wiki or not; if there is an official wiki i'd like to ad to that you know?

If you do your own site; do you mind if i parse it to add the information to the pcsx2 wiki?

Maybe it was because of Bositman's post that I thought posting directly onto the pcsx2 wiki wasn't allowed? I know other emulator's wiki's only wanted purely emulation and not patches and cheats. Since I see many of the contributors from here there, maybe I assumed as well both wikis and communities followed similar ideas? 

If there is a lead moderator from the forum, or lead pcsx2 dev/founder that we can ask? I'd hate to have the main wiki updated, then have that stuff later removed due to policies? o,....,o

Regarding my database, I'm putting it publically available and free, so of course. Though I'm gonna host links to guides and other stuff so I can't give a blanket yes regarding everything. I'll make a F.A.Q where I'll put terms of service.