Frustration with very low frame-rates!
EE to 3 breaks the game and gives 0 speed up. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't suggest random stuff.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

May be possible..

I know what im suggest because many games what im play like gow,gow2,mksm,tricky,burnout revange all play good with that ...and they not break my games...
In my experiance
Yes but not all games handle speedhacks well. SotC is a prime example. Its one of the reasons those 2 speedhacks are listed as not recommended. They can break alot of games, especially when set to higher values.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Ok then try ee to 0 and vu to 0..
Indeed, this game hates VU cycle stealing badly and EE is almost useless in it also (at least is so in my rig). Speedhacks should never be recommended in general fashion, it's always dependent on the game and not used at all if not needed, what makes them dependent on the machine also.
Imagination is where we are truly real
? SotC LOVES VU cycle stealing, the speed hack was actually designed by studying it...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-29-2013, 10:36 PM)Bositman Wrote: ? SotC LOVES VU cycle stealing, the speed hack was actually designed by studying it...

indeed, you can't even pull 60fps on a top of the range ivybridge or sandybridge without vu cycle stealing and it makes a huge difference.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Seems like Speed hacks solved everything! Thanks for the input guys, now I can happily game at 1080p! Cheers!
what i said that my suggestion is not bad . . . . .