Future development of network adapter plugin
When will I be able to use the plugin to play games over xlink reliably? 
I tried two weeks ago to set it up using the latest svn build but ran into multiple issues. The network config screen is still not displaying the menus properly and I got a bsod halfway through the process. 
I have heard and seen on youtube that even when you get into a game there is an unplayable level of lag.  Sad
I would love to be able to play socom 2 over xlink via this emulator, and I'm sure that there are other communities that would use the improved plugin as well.  
With projects going on to get private servers running for certain ps2 games I would think this would become a greater priority for the dev team. 

Is there any timetable for improvements to the network adapter plugin this year? 

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I have some bad news for you.

AFAIK nobody is working on it and nobody is planning to work on it in near future either. Sad
(04-26-2016, 09:48 AM)prafull Wrote: I have some bad news for you.

AFAIK nobody is working on it and nobody is planning to work on it in near future either. Sad

Why not?
cause no one wants too? cause there not enough people to do so, because there isnt demand for it? take your pick
(04-26-2016, 09:24 AM)xSneak Wrote: ... The network config screen is still not displaying the menus properly ...

There is an issue report on GIT for that https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/287.
(05-01-2016, 02:29 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: cause no one wants too? cause there not enough people to do so, because there isnt demand for it? take your pick

There is just as much demand for it compared to the other fixes I see mentioned in the change logs. What happened to the guy that originally wrote the plugin?
(05-01-2016, 08:17 PM)xSneak Wrote: There is just as much demand for it compared to the other fixes I see mentioned in the change logs. What happened to the guy that originally wrote the plugin?

He now develops Reicast Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]