G29 Wheel
Hello everyone,

I have the g29 wheel installed and working well with the Logitech G hub. It is set up and configured in PCSX2 and it working good with Gran Turismo 4. For some reason only Gran Turismo 4. It is non responsive for every other game. I have looked at the properties and the wheel is present in the games. I have even turned on the controller display in the bottom of the screen and it responds to the wheel and its buttons but I cant get past the select memory card screen on any games other than Gran Turismo 4. I am sure it is a simple fix as easy as binding the wheel settings to each game but for the life of me I cant seem to get it to work.

On another note I am using the nightly build. I do have the wheel plugin downloaded but I am not sure if I put the .dll file in the correct location as the file structure is a little different than what I saw on youtube.

Hope someone can help me get the rest of my racing games setup and working with the wheel. oh...no other controllers are installed on this machine. It will be a dedicated racing cabinet running big box when finished.

Thank you!

Sponsored links

The wheel plugin has been scuffed for a long time, because the guy who wrote it doesn't personally have any wheel gear, so he could never test out all the kinks. So you basically just have to either throw your head against the wall trying the various different wheel emulation options (the various emulated Logitech wheels) for each game to see which works and even then you'll probably still experience weird bugs and issues, or use 1.6.0 version of the emu which for whatever reason seems to work with a much wider degree of accuracy with more games, but consequently the emu version itself will be very outdated. Trade-offs, essentially.