GOW 1 menu
Hey guys, anyone know how to solve the absence of fire behind kratos in god of war 1 main menu?

Sponsored links

Care to show ? Screenshot ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-02-2020, 08:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Care to show ? Screenshot ?

Sure, i use OpenGL and Direct3d11, and run the game in CDVD (complete) and (fast). I brought them screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-02-2020, 06:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Hello, I was able to solve it. It is the version. I was using 1.6.0, but with 1.4.0 it was fixed immediately. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, I hope someone else can be of use.