GOW Support
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373.html-here it is
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja

Sponsored links

Will some kind soul compile the gsdx for me please .... Cause I ve install the Visual C++ express edition wich doesnt contains all the needed libs so I cant compile myself ...

Favor will be truly appreciatte.
Hi everybody

I have the same Problem (don't know anything about coding) and the same CRC as Hi-Fi, so I would appreciate it too if someone could do us this favour.

Greetings
Link
Well, after a day trial&error i made it... or something Wink
The Greenscreen is now gone, but the Framerate is much worse, also i have some white Shadow over the Screen. Is this normal? Have i done anything wrong?

Here is the File (It's only the SSE 2 version):

-edit- NO distribution of compiled PCSX2 / plugins
GREAT !!!! LINK Thanks a lot!!!! I own you big time.
I search about the white fog ... to see whats causing it.
Thanks LINK!, I just tested it in XP/DX9 and W7/DX10.

With the GSxd SS2 Rev896 and pcsx2pg-vtlb-681, the game run in a fluid 40 Fps in both XP and W7 but with the Green Enviroment Bug.

With this new build of yours, the game looks good but with the white fog and a 15-20 FPS in XP/DX9 and 9-12 FPS in W7/DX10.

The white fog bug is a SSE2/DX10 (VISTA/W7) Bug. In the actual Revs of GSdx, the SSS3/DX10 in Vista o W7 looks fine, but only with a Intel Proccesor supporting SSS3
I had to remove that attachment,it is against our rules. We do not allow user-compiled builds because that could introduce false bug reports or problems due to some bad compile,which we would then have to deal with.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry, didn't know about that.
I sorry too for asking, didnt know about that rule ...
(02-19-2009, 10:31 PM)oasis1977 Wrote: Thanks LINK!, I just tested it in XP/DX9 and W7/DX10.

With the GSxd SS2 Rev896 and pcsx2pg-vtlb-681, the game run in a fluid 40 Fps in both XP and W7 but with the Green Enviroment Bug.

With this new build of yours, the game looks good but with the white fog and a 15-20 FPS in XP/DX9 and 9-12 FPS in W7/DX10.

The white fog bug is a SSE2/DX10 (VISTA/W7) Bug. In the actual Revs of GSdx, the SSS3/DX10 in Vista o W7 looks fine, but only with a Intel Proccesor supporting SSS3

Why I choose the Phenom 9550 instead of a Intel processor !!!!!!! Im so close to buy an Intel processor just because GSDX Tongue
Anyones know whats causing this bug ?