GPU
Above 3x the image enhancement starts to becoming microscopically small while the needed equipment cost starts to becoming astronomically high.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

My current recommendation for someone who wants good frame rates at high resolutions in PCSX2 on a budget is the 1GB version of the 7850

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis...=20&Page=3

They are relatively cheap ($150 USD) which is only about $50 more than the 7750, but it comes with a 256-bit bus versus 128-bit bus, meaning twice as much bandwidth and much greater performance in PCSX2.

It's also no slouch in PC games (double memory bandwidth means a lot, but not AS much to PC games as well) and definitely worth it if you can put the extra money together.

If you can't get the extra money together, the 7750 will do at 2x-3x for most games as already mentioned. It's definitely not a bad card, but if you can get together the extra $50 relatively quickly, the 7850 will do you a lot better overall.
[Image: 2748844.png]
The 7850 is definitely the bang for your buck card in that price range. I agree that if you can get yourself an extra $50 you should pick one up.
If you want high end performance, the GTX 770 is the way to go. Faster than a GTX 680 for $400, with ridiculous overclocking ability.
i5-3570k @4.7 GHz
GTX 570
Asus Z77 SABERTOOTH
12GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1666
Cooler Master Storm Scout & Corsair TX 650w