[deleted]
[deleted]

Sponsored links

As far as I know, AA does affect PCSX2, but nothing else you mentioned.

Quote:would enabling multicore rendering in both NVIDIA and PCSX2 cause an issue?

Multi core rendering in PCSX2, if you mean the additional render threads in GSdx, that only uses your CPU since it's in software mode only, totally ignoring your GPU. Not sure what the nvidia cpanel has about this, but if you mean SLI and such no it will make no difference
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[deleted]
Don't think it makes any difference but I won't swear on it Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[deleted]
In my opinion, SSE41 is best for use with Hardware renderer...

AVX mainly focuses on software rendering...

Or maybe I'm wrong..Mr.Bositman, please correct me...
[deleted]
(05-25-2012, 10:50 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Edit : Btw, you're rep point never kicked in! How disappointing D:

I got this lol:

Quote:You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

Be patient...Smile

About the AVX thing, my opinion were based on thread somewhere here but can't remember name
[deleted]
(05-25-2012, 10:14 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Threaded Optimization : Allows applications to take advantage of multiple CPUs

I think it's just bad wording.

Quote:Threaded Optimization: Controls the use of multithreaded optimization for all 3D games on systems with multi-core/HyperThreaded CPUs. The available settings are Auto, On and Off. I strongly recommend the default option of Auto, allowing the drivers to set this appropriately for various games based on your hardware. Only turn Off for troubleshooting purposes if you believe a particular (older) game is not compatible with multi-core CPUs, and only set to On if troubleshooting to see if it improves performance in a recent game.

Citation: http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_6.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]