GRANDIA 3 crashes after first FMV?
I don`t know if it`s my ISO broken or just Grandia 3 is crashing after the first FMV when the plane falls in some wood. Is that normal? The screen freezes. I`ve loaded then enabled the scene skipping then skipped that scene but later on some battles the emu crashes.
That applies to all SVNs that are playing Grandia 3.

Sponsored links

Try changing around the speedhacks because some speedhacks cause games to break. Also as you said if it is the ISO file, try using the original disc to bypass the area.
(03-04-2009, 06:50 PM)Jasperking Wrote: Try changing around the speedhacks because some speedhacks cause games to break. Also as you said if it is the ISO file, try using the original disc to bypass the area.

I am using default settings, no speed hacks. Advanced hacks are at defaults too. It may be some ISO problem. I am posting this just to see if somebody has encountered the same problem.
Some Grandia 3 fmv crash the game its known. But you can skip em there was an option in the game itself to skip fmv's. Use that and statesave if you see a movie happening so you dont loose any progress.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product