GREAT READ:Making developers more productive — the Dolphin development infrastructure
(01-26-2015, 07:35 PM)Bositman Wrote: There is nothing to report on a monthly basis, there are no issues closed or branches being worked on. So a monthly report is pretty much impossible.
I think we must consider, recruiting more devs for the project as a major priority to start having a large scale of changes in pcsx2. so that, we can finally have monthly reports. there are more peoples with potential in coding for emulators, we would have to attract attention to recruit them.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Old topic. Maybe you joined a bit too late. But if you can recruit more developers (not just having some ideas), feel free to do it. Keep in mind that just because there are people who have the ability to develop emulators, it doesn't mean that they will be interested to work on PCSX2.
(01-27-2015, 06:48 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: it doesn't mean that they will be interested to work on PCSX2.
Why not ? Anyways, I'll try to recruit some devs Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Bositman, what do you think of my idea to do a feature spotlight on the main website?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(01-27-2015, 07:01 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Bositman, what do you think of my idea to do a feature spotlight on the main website?

Describe what you mean by that. I.E. how is it different from what we already do? I mean I know it's different, I just want you to flesh out the idea.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-27-2015, 06:59 PM)ssakash Wrote: Why not ? Anyways, I'll try to recruit some devs Wink

They have their own interests. Maybe the PS2 games they want to play already work fine on PCSX2. Maybe they want to work on new projects or easier projects or other projects. The list goes on.
Thumbs Up 
(01-27-2015, 07:12 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: They have their own interests. Maybe the PS2 games they want to play already work fine on PCSX2. Maybe they want to work on new projects or easier projects or other projects. The list goes on.
That explains it. Though, I'm not giving up on my search for new devs.
- Refraction
(01-27-2015, 07:05 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Describe what you mean by that. I.E. how is it different from what we already do? I mean I know it's different, I just want you to flesh out the idea.

That's exactly what I want, a fleshed out spotlight post for noteworthy features such as arbitrary resolution support, compressed images support, and any other feature that's useful but feels underused. I'm not exactly sure how that's different from what you already do, but my main point is to keep the main PCSX2 page changing all the time, while at the same time spotlighting some features that maybe new users didn't know about and wouldn't know about since they wouldn't take the time to scour the news archives.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(01-27-2015, 07:34 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: That's exactly what I want, a fleshed out spotlight post for noteworthy features such as arbitrary resolution support, compressed images support, and any other feature that's useful but feels underused. I'm not exactly sure how that's different from what you already do, but my main point is to keep the main PCSX2 page changing all the time, while at the same time spotlighting some features that maybe new users didn't know about and wouldn't know about since they wouldn't take the time to scour the news archives.

Well currently I've been writing the main page stuff because no one else has time. But regardless of who writes it - as long as we have well written, notable content, I'm sure Bosit will post it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-26-2015, 07:35 PM)Bositman Wrote: There is nothing to report on a monthly basis, there are no issues closed or branches being worked on. So a monthly report is pretty much impossible.

so do a yearly? Tongue