GREAT READ:Making developers more productive — the Dolphin development infrastructure
https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2015/01/25/...structure/

I thought the PCSX2 devs would find this interesting. I personally found it very very interesting.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

I don't know what you consider interesting at their infrastructure but, I personally like dolphins progress report which they post every month, that shows how much progress the emulator had attained. I would be glad if, pcsx2 also makes progress report every month, so that users can see how much the project has been progressed.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah the progress reports are great, I look forward to them every month. I too would be glad if PCSX2 staff did the same thing.

What I find the most interesting is there FIFOCI, that system is extremely impressive. Imagine submitting a commit and knowing right away if there was a renderer regression, without even having to send it out to testers. Impressive stuff.
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(01-26-2015, 07:00 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: FIFOCI, that system is extremely impressive. Imagine submitting a commit and knowing right away if there was a renderer regression, without even having to send it out to testers. Impressive stuff.
Yeah, it also allows comparisons between different dolphin versions and even a real Wii, looks great.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It's great. Too bad all these things require manpower and we have none.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Why is that? We should look into it. I mean Dolphin found a way to make itself attractive to new devs, I'm sure PCSX2 can do the same. Let's get some new blood in here! Smile

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
we're not doing this again
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-26-2015, 07:05 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: we're not doing this again
What are you talking about ? Huh
- Refraction
Did you even look at the 17 page mess of a thread I linked in my post.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-26-2015, 07:13 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Did you even look at the 17 page mess of a thread I linked in my post.
Looks like bunch of members complaining about the avg toolbar.
Edit: Just had a full look, Looks like a war happened here before Tongue2
- Refraction