GS Percentage
There are bottleneck gs games. Even good GPU can't achieve good speed. My sugestion is please add auto constant skip draw on high gs percentage. Why am i asking this?  because constant skip draw is able to decrease that percentage and game speed can be achieve.  Thank you
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

skipdraw isn't a universal fix for slow GS speeds. frame skipping already skips entire frames (although i suspect the system could be improved) so that kind of does what you want ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Many people on here absolutely hate how constant skipping causes stuttering. If you're talking about Skipdraw, then I would prefer not to have missing things, unless it's something likek broken motion blur.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
yep right,  constant skip draw make gs percentage much lower. what my sugestion is user still be able to fill constant skip draw. but with adding auto skip draw when gs percentage is high. example higher than 85%.
"Nobbs66
Many people on here absolutely hate how constant skipping causes stuttering. If you're talking about Skipdraw, then I would prefer not to have missing things, unless it's something likek broken motion blur."
Stuttering is because wrong understanding. if ee % is high  or vu % is high  then  we input constant skip draw, then the result is stuttering. you could try on high gs game only. please try it. you will see %gs will decrease.
(11-12-2015, 04:12 PM)billyash Wrote: There are bottleneck gs games. Even good GPU can't achieve good speed. My sugestion is please add auto constant skip draw on high gs percentage. Why am i asking this?  because constant skip draw is able to decrease that percentage and game speed can be achieve.  Thank you

I hope you are joking Blink , no sane developer would ever consider adding this proclaimed feature to the emulator.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-12-2015, 05:16 PM)ssakash Wrote: I hope you are joking  Blink  , no sane developer would ever consider adding this proclaimed feature to the emulator.

so,  is it impossible? 
as far as my testing on this emulator.
1.  high gs% can be lower by skip draw. Lowering internal resolution wich is caused bad blurry graphic.  
2.  high ee% can be lower by overclock our cpu. changing ee slider hack. changing frame rate which is caused sound sync issue.
Quote: high gs% can be lower by skip draw.

that's because you're skipping lots of effects which should be rendererd , less to render -> less usage.

Quote:Lowering internal resolution wich is caused bad blurry graphic.  

I'm sorry, I don't understand. lowering internal resolution .. blurry graphics?

About the implementation of this feature, this would never be considered since Emulators are especially prioritized to reproduce the behavior of the console accurately.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-12-2015, 05:43 PM)ssakash Wrote: that's because you're skipping lots of effects which should be rendererd , less to render -> less usage.

you could test on steel dragon (us)  game.  chose steel dragon,  not steel dragon evolution.  play this game. and you'll see high gs%.  then do 2 frame to draw.  1 frame to skip. on GS tab. then you'll see gs percentage will decrease and game become good speed.
You are talking about different things here. Skipdraw is an gsdx hack and to enable during demanding scenes is probably nonsense.
Frameskip is done via pcsx2 and is normally considered to be seldom useful. Nevertheless there where some requests about dynamic frameskip. It just doesn't make sense if the EE thread is bottlenecked and I guess the same is valid for the GS thread. I think it is only useful when you are gpu limited but I am unsure about that.

Have you tried VU cycle stealing instead of skipdraw?
(11-12-2015, 07:10 PM)willkuer Wrote: You are talking about different things here. Skipdraw is an gsdx hack and to enable during demanding scenes is probably nonsense.
Frameskip is done via pcsx2 and is normally considered to be seldom useful. Nevertheless there where some requests about dynamic frameskip. It just doesn't make sense if the EE thread is bottlenecked and I guess the same is valid for the GS thread. I think it is only useful when you are gpu limited but I am unsure about that. 

here,  i am talking about skipdraw in gs pcsx2  not in gsdx.  skipdraw in gsdx caused graphical issue. 
'' Have you tried VU cycle stealing instead of skipdraw? '' 
yes,  i have tried it.  vu cycle stealing caused graphical issue an slowdown in high vu % ( dynasty warrior 5 empire ).