GS Plugin not "initializing" on PCSX2 0.9.6
(06-15-2009, 03:56 AM)refraction Wrote: These people speak the truth, vista is a big pain in the waste management system ;p

Wait, will there be problems getting PCSX2 0.9.6 to work properly on Vista? Will I have to wait for a new version? Or use a previous version?

Sponsored links

No, the emulator typically runs faster on Vista because of DX10, but the security "features" can make it tricky to get it to work.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-15-2009, 02:52 AM)jonXjon Wrote:
(06-14-2009, 03:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Update your directx to the newest(march 2009).When you do you must have the files d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll into your C:\Windows\System32 directory

I already updated DirectX about a week ago. Do I need to download d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll

If you don't have those files there that means you don't have the newest directx and when you try the newest GSdx version that requires them you'll encounter this problem(this is only one of the possibilities why this error appear)
(06-15-2009, 08:27 AM)vsub Wrote:
(06-15-2009, 02:52 AM)jonXjon Wrote:
(06-14-2009, 03:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Update your directx to the newest(march 2009).When you do you must have the files d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll into your C:\Windows\System32 directory

I already updated DirectX about a week ago. Do I need to download d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll

If you don't have those files there that means you don't have the newest directx and when you try the newest GSdx version that requires them you'll encounter this problem(this is only one of the possibilities why this error appear)

Ok, so I'll look when I get the chance. (My bro's computer is the one it's on, and he's ALWAYS on it) For the record, what other problems could there be to make this problem?
(06-16-2009, 12:37 AM)jonXjon Wrote: For the record, what other problems could there be to make this problem?

Look at the other posts(those are the other problems)
And if the video card don't support Pixel Shader 2 but yours support it
(06-16-2009, 12:51 AM)vsub Wrote:
(06-16-2009, 12:37 AM)jonXjon Wrote: For the record, what other problems could there be to make this problem?

Look at the other posts(those are the other problems)
And if the video card don't support Pixel Shader 2 but yours support it

Ok, so I should Right Click - Run As Admin? Ok, and memory cards, do I have to download one off of the internet or should it make one automatically? Cause mine doesn't
(06-16-2009, 02:34 AM)jonXjon Wrote: Ok, and memory cards, do I have to download one off of the internet or should it make one automatically? Cause mine doesn't

To to Config=>Configure=>CDVDrom=>select CDVDnull=>Ok=>Run execute or Run CD\DVD(it doesn't matter).When the
Browser
System Configuration
appear enter in Browser,enter in each card and format it.

The cards are automatically created when you try to enter the bios but they are not formatted.
I too have this problem. I have the latest DirectX 10 and I am running Vista x64.
This "problem" only arises if I closes the graphical window and then in the main PCSX2 window go to "run > execute" to try to bring the graphical window back. I used to be able to do this in earlier versions of GS plugin.

The reason I am quitting the main graphical window is to configure the interlacing modes. There used to be a hotkey (F8??) and it's now not working anymore.
to the poster above: just use gsdx rev 1194 Smile, since i already mentioned that bug in this post Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-15-2009, 08:27 AM)vsub Wrote: jonXjon Wrote:

(06-14-2009 02:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Update your directx to the newest(march 2009).When you do you must have the files d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll into your C:\Windows\System32 directory

hi,
http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/d3dx10_41.dll/
http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/d3dx9_41.dll/

u can go to this site...this will help in case of missing or download dll's or errors in dll's..!!

I also registered few dll's from this site...worked in my case Smile