"GS plugin failed to open. Tour computer may have insufficient resources,.."
hello, I just installed PCSX2 ver. 1.2.1 yesterday and have gotten this message over and over again when trying to play Persona 4.iso.

I also have been looking for a solution around google and the PCSX2 forums but none really helped._.

Is there something I need to do or something I missed? maybe I installed it wrong or the plugins are not compatible? I also have read the compatibility list and have installed all the required softwares on this thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx
and according to that thread, my laptop (I know it's supposed to be on a PC to run well but) is compatible bcs it has intel core i3. so yeah, idk what to do nowWacko

maybe some programs that I need to install? some threads that I missed and need to read?

I know very little about these coding and programming things and I hope you guys can help me out!
thankyou very much!

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,94 KB / Downloads: 303)

Sponsored links

Tried updating DirectX ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-05-2015, 07:36 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Tried updating DirectX ?

I tried using DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...aspx?id=35
and it said "newer or equivalent version of DirectX has been installed already" and "no installation is necessary"

any other ideas?
thanks!Biggrin
Can you please test this offline installer as well?
(03-05-2015, 09:13 AM)willkuer Wrote: Can you please test this offline installer as well?

I downloaded the file and clicked the DXSETUP.app and finished everything but the message "Gs plugin...." still appeared._.

or am I supposed to unrar all the RAR files? or only the dxupdate.cab?
thanks!Biggrin
What are your specs ?
Especially your GPU ?
Tried updating the drivers ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
you are currently using the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, start updating your GPU drivers.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-05-2015, 11:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: What are your specs ?
Especially your GPU ?
Tried updating the drivers ?

(03-05-2015, 12:26 PM)ssakash Wrote: you are currently using the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, start updating your GPU drivers.

goodness..
I'm so embarrassed and also elated to say that it was indeed a GPU problem-_-
I updated everything and BAM it works like a charmLaugh

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
YOU'RE AWESOMEEELaughLaughLaugh
I can't wait to start playinggg!!LaughLaughLaugh