GS plugin failed to open/initialize
Hello everyone!!! =D First and foremost.. I would like to thank Everyone in the PCSX2 Project =D!!!

I have a problem :|

Today i downloaded PCSX2 Because I backed up one of my PS2's disk. I backed up my Echo Night, Beyond game disk because it had a crack.. and one day i was playing it on my PS2.. and BOOM! that was the last of that game, It broke even more..
[Image: zmxkqa.jpg]
Gladly i had it backed up.. it doesn't look like much of a crack... but it isnt playable anymore..

I love this game soo much!! Smile

Anyways now to the problem.. lol.. My first time downloading it.. (yesterday) It made my laptop crash.. I couldn't log in or anything.. and I was forced to reinstall windows 7.

This is the error i am getting:
[Image: i2suc6.jpg]

Console Messages:
[Image: 2yx59nc.png]
I installed C++ and .Net but no luck :\

I am running:
Windows 7 Build 7600
1gb ram
DirectX 10

Thanxx for your help!! Laugh

Sponsored links

List the plugins you use and the model of your graphics card (and try using some smaller pics please...)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-24-2009, 10:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: List the plugins you use and the model of your graphics card (and try using some smaller pics please...)

[Image: qxja78.png]

And for video..

I think it's this:

IntelĀ® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Up to 128 MB shared video memory

More info of my notebook

Sorry for the big pictures xD I'm trying to show you guys as clear as possible of the things listed xD
That's a list of available plugins not a list of the plugins you are using...I mean the ones you have selected in the Config screen of PCSX2.
Oh it's an intel integrated one...sorry to say but PCSX2 will probably not work on that, it lacks features used by the GS plugins
(11-24-2009, 11:04 AM)Bositman Wrote: That's a list of available plugins
not a list of the plugins you are using...I mean the ones you have selected in the Config screen of PCSX2.
Oh it's an intel integrated one...sorry to say but PCSX2 will probably not work on that, it lacks features used by the GS plugins

Aww gosh!! :| Alright thanx xD Do you think there are any other Emulators that might be able to work with my videocard? :|

If it still matters:

[Image: 33b31ih.png]
Whenever i click on the CD/DVD drive.. the program crashes
!!! I changed it to linuz.. And it looked like it was going to load.. but then i got the same error:\ "GS plugin failed to open/initialize"
Yes you should use Linuz ISO for running iso images, no other cdvd plugin. No, PCSX2 is the only PS2 emulator at this time.
You might want to try ZZOGl: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4108.html
Maybe it'll work with your card