GS plugin failed to open/initialize problem
You probably need to install this:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...CEB6D8FA8D&displaylang=en

Since the web update is failing. After you extract it in some folder, run DXSETUP.exe
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Didnt work but its fine I can just ask around somewhere else I know this isnt really the place.
i got same problem that gs plugin failed to initialized but when i updated dx then it does not comes but a new window comes which is black in color and game doesnt start
(09-20-2010, 08:58 AM)antriksh Wrote: i got same problem that gs plugin failed to initialized but when i updated dx then it does not comes but a new window comes which is black in color and game doesnt start

What what game are you trying,what are your settings and pc specs
im trying to play mortalkombat shaolin monks

my pc specs are following
intel pen-4
764 ddr2
intel 64mb graphics card without pixel shadersupport so using 3d analyze

a screen comes on monitor like this
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-im-in-problem
to see visit here
Another noob a.k.a antriksh Tongue ..................Anyways the thing is 3d Analyze will at most get *some* of the PC 3d games to work and PCSX2 already requires a very solid processor meaning the load of both the programs will be on your CPU resulting in mostly broken games and low FPS
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Exclamation 
hello

i read many foruns, i tryed many solutions, but i just can´t play, everything else works properly, when i try to put a game, it loads fine, but when i go to play, everything stays in slwo motion, i have a core duo, 2.6mghz, GF 9650M GT, 4G ram !g dedicated, i dont know why, and every forum i tried, no one seems to give me a correct answer, because it stays the same.i tried agresive configuration, put a ss4, or ss3 or ss2, after loading the game, and see that the game it self enters in slow motion, i close the window, and then whe i try to configure, gs again, then he gives me he error, i uses dx11, actualize it, but it doens´t appear on gs configurations, as well, only 10 appears.

i don´t know what to do anymore, i´m trying, black and colin mcrae 3, black, i can´t see anything, big squares and ****, and in clin, only slow motion, when the coutdown starts, i have PCXS2 9.8, and win 7 64 bit

if someone could help me, i´ll be most apreciated
@Al_Jourgensen omg I see a necroOhmy your "problem" isn't even related to this topic... - btw your cpu is average at most and your gpu sucks, slow motion isn't a bug, your cpu, gpu or both can't just do the job to run this game. Speedhacks could help, but most likely will not.
Edit: Oh yeah, "agressive" preset often slow down instead of speeding up the emulation, also running on native res(GS plugin config) if you changed it to anything higher could help too, but if you say "big squares" then I guess you do run on native. O.o
Right... make a new thread and try not to revive threads specially when not related to your problem.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64