GS plugin troubles
Hi all,

This is my first time using PCSX2 so forgive me if my question ends up being something silly, though I have been looking around for a good bit now.

I'm trying to play my .iso of Suikoden V but the game slows down to around 30 fps about 5 mins in. I was using the open source drivers and got this result. I figured it wasn't a hardware limitation based on a quick comparison to the post in the wiki for PCSX2 for suikoden (link here: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Suikoden_V). I switched to the proprietary nvidia driver but now I am having GS plugin trouble.

Below is information people seem to want from other posts I've looked at while trying to figure this out.

I am running
CPU: Intel Core i7-6820HQ
GPU: NVIDIA Quadro M1000M
Memory: 8GB DDR4-2133 SODIMM
PCSX2 Version: 1.4.0

Sponsored links

Quote: I switched to the proprietary nvidia driver but now I am having GS plugin trouble.
In your opinion, will anyone be able to find what do you mean by trouble ?

Nouveau (open source driver) use at least 12.x (and hopefully soon latest mesa git will be a bit faster). Otherwise the driver misses proper reclocking (very bad for perf), and misses multithread optimization (again very bad for the perf). So it is a better idea to use the proprietary driver (unfortunately).
(07-21-2016, 05:56 PM)gregory Wrote: In your opinion, will anyone be able to find what do you mean by trouble ?

Nouveau (open source driver) use at least 12.x (and hopefully soon latest mesa git will be a bit faster). Otherwise the driver misses proper reclocking (very bad for perf), and misses multithread optimization (again very bad for the perf). So it is a better idea to use the proprietary driver (unfortunately).

Sorry, I meant to elaborate, started reading something else, came back to this, forgot, and posted.

When I switch to the proprietary driver it tells me " the configured GS plugin is not a valid dynamic library".
Your driver is wrongly installed (the 32 bits part).