available? I only found .dll Files for Windows, but I need one
of those .os Files for Mac.

If its available, can anyone please upload it anywhere or
send me a direct-Link?
Tried Google and Forum-Search for so long Smile

Thx!
Greetz, VOG

Sponsored links

Well,no.There isn't,because gsdx uses direct x which mac doesn't have.Only windows has it,so there is only gsdx for windows.
(11-13-2010, 05:35 PM)Game Wrote: Well,no.There isn't,because gsdx uses direct x which mac doesn't have.Only windows has it,so there is only gsdx for windows.

I want to play FF10 on my Mac, but the Graphics are really...disturbing Smile

Any Ideas? Or do you need any further Infos?
What do you mean by disturbing? Mac plugins are pretty old, ZeroGS is ancient, and last ZZogl version is 195. And you have no other chances in Mac.
My guess is he is using r204 and didn't disable logZ, that'd give pretty weird textures
(11-13-2010, 07:01 PM)zedr0n Wrote: My guess is he is using r204 and didn't disable logZ, that'd give pretty weird textures

r204: right guess
didn't disable logZ: wrong guess...

Any other suggestions or ideas?
Hm, can you post a screenshot for what kind of disturbing images do you see? Smile
(11-13-2010, 07:33 PM)zedr0n Wrote: Hm, can you post a screenshot for what kind of disturbing images do you see? Smile

You wont believe, but now they are normal...
strange... didn't change anything?!

but thanks! I will Post again, if i have any further Problems, ok?
So, now a "real" Problem.

Somehow my Texture-Problems got fixed without any further doing.. magic Smile

But now I have a Issue (Bug?) with FFX. After the first Video-Sequence the Display stays white.
But I saw in your Redmine (it is a Redmine Project, isnt it?) that you are working on it.
Do you know, when it will be fixed? approximately!

Greetz
looking at it at the moment actually. I know it's been fixed in main pcsx2 code, I just now need to pull the change from there. The problem is I'm on snow leopard at the moment and there're some issues with sound output so that's delaying things

Yeah, redmine, for git repositories seemed to be a tracker which fit everything I needed