Resolved: [Bug Report] Lupin the 3rd
Lupin the 3rd - Treasure of the Sorcerer King [SLUS 20683]

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Lupin-the...3-U--30032
Tested with all possibilities in 3 lasts recents SVNs.

Its your decision and the last hammer its your,but for me theses glitchs not prevent to play and finish the game,After all i put in bug list,because maybe a solution can give in  short term or middle.
Anyway its a valid bug.
Here the images for support.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

So the problem you are reporting is the graphics being all screwy like that?

Did you test with other clamping/rounding modes?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yes,tested with many possibilities,after all software mode its applicable in the videos and images,the best mode,because hardware its worst.
How does it look with ZeroGS?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Good idea,i will check exactly now,because i only use all possiblities has possible in Gsx.
I will test with Zero Gs now.
Refraction!!!! I have news i tested if Zero Gs,the game appears like perfect,now all the text appear,and the marjority of glitchs has been repaired,yet some letters have a purple color but you can read fine,you believe its necessaire i put more videos in Zero Gs mode,i will put.
you can update your report to reflect that, a video would be cool too though
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ok,i will updated and i will put videos.(in 30 minutes,i think)

Game resolved!!!
Fine!
Curious: Could you post a video of it, it has been more than 30 minutes Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
ssakash, destrudior hasn't been active in a long time and this thread is a year old.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]