Resolved: [Bug Report] Scarface The World Is Yours [PAL]
# PCSX2 version: Git build v1.5.0 2143
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
# Plugins used: GSdx32-AVX2 HW/SW OGL and D3D11, lillypad, Spu2-x
# Description: Using OGL HW, the bottom half of the screen is purple and top half is yellow. Using D3D11 HW most of screen is yellow. Using Software mode gets rid of the purple and yellow but doesn't always play at full speed.
# Spec: i7 4790k 4ghz, gtx970, windows 10 pro x64

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Disabeled automatic game fix just for curiosity.
In the latest git builds automatic game fix is greyed out. Can't select or de-select it.
Go to config , emulation setings and deselect the case "preset" at the bottom of the screen and now you can disabeled it.
Nope, disabling auto game fix didn't change anything.
Sorry but I can't help you , lets a member team help you Smile
If this helps anything, changing blending unit accuracy to none in OGL HW seems to clear up the picture a little but still shows wrong colours.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Apparently , it seems that this bug is caused by a wrong depth emulation , can you test this game on the 1.4 version ?
I've been trying this game since 1.0.0

Same issue in 1.2.

1.4 looks the same. I've tested.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
Yeah I've just tested it on 1.4 and it is the same with HW depth on or off. But I figured out that the big circle in the picture is suppose to be the sun, because if you leave the start screen running you notice the circle move down gradually and when it gets past the purple section the yellow colour disappears. Obviously another issue as the character's indoors.