Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (NTSC-U)
#PCSX2 Version: All, Even Latest Version of PCSX2 1.21
#Plugins Used: GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00,SSE2) 0.1.16
#Description: During In Arcade Mode, Where A.I. Hits Me With Injector (Except Teammates) Cause Game Screen Gets Messed Up Before I Got Killed (Before Messages Displaying "Killed By <Name>" Appears)

Oddly Enough, This Issue Still Occurs On Latest Version of PCSX2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Few things.

1. 1.2.1 is not the latest, not even close.
2. Could you show us a screenshot of the problem?
3. What GSDX settings have you tried to rectify the problem?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-22-2017, 10:48 AM)refraction Wrote: Few things.

1. 1.2.1 is not the latest, not even close.
2. Could you show us a screenshot of the problem?
3. What GSDX settings have you tried to rectify the problem?

I've Tested This Game Once, In Arcade Mode On All Match Types and I Changed Weapon Sets To Neon or Add Injector From Custom Weapon Set (or Specified Levels Had Injector) Then Happened Sometimes and This Issues Still Occurs When I Was Getting Hit By Injector Cause Game Screen Got Messed Up Sad

Edit: This Issue Also Occurs In PCSX2 1.21. Rechecked It Was Not Got Getting Fixed!

Note: There Is No Screenshots Here and I Tried Any GSDX Settings. Then Got Still Have Problems (There Is No Screenshots, See YouTube Videos For That One Happened)
Okay, I'm not sure if you missed my point, did you try anything newer than 1.2.1? Because we have released 1.4.0 and we are working on 1.5.0 currently

(06-22-2017, 11:21 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay, I'm not sure if you missed my point, did you try anything newer than 1.2.1? Because we have released 1.4.0 and we are working on 1.5.0 currently

Thanks You refraction!, I Can Wait Next Version of PCSX2 Biggrin

Edit: I'm Waiting FlatOut To Check Bug. Confirm Issue and It Was Confirmed On NTSC-U Version Before That, Wait This Topic Lock It
Can you try the version at the top of this list and see if the issue is still present, please check Direct3D11 and OpenGL Hardware modes.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

If you are copying it over your old version of PCSX2, please delete the plugins folder first, so you don't accidentally use an old plugin.

(06-22-2017, 12:10 PM)refraction Wrote: Can you try the version at the top of this list and see if the issue is still present, please check Direct3D11 and OpenGL Hardware modes.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

If you are copying it over your old version of PCSX2, please delete the plugins folder first, so you don't accidentally use an old plugin.

refraction, I've Added Screenshots For This Issue. Direct3D 11 Tested and Has Not Been Fixed! Sad Then Game Screen Still Gets Messed Up and I Can't See Sight of View! (Although HUD Doesn't Affect Issue)
Ok what about Opengl?

(06-22-2017, 01:55 PM)refraction Wrote: Ok what about Opengl?
PCSX2 1.0.0 Lacks OpenGL. Never Tested (See Above Post For Information)

All Confirmed!. Direct3D9, Direct3D10 and Direct3D11 Appies This Issue On All Versions of PCSX2, Including Latest Version of PCSX2 Ones
Quote:PCSX2 1.0.0 Lacks OpenGL
er...
why did you use 1.0.0 in the first place ? Blink
please try OGL with latest pcsx2 version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go