GS - Hardware mode: [Bug report] Splashdown 2
il post u some screenshots in no time

ok here are some Shots in my opinion they are ok (softwaremode)

http://imgur.com/a/l8zFM

Sponsored links

try putting the VU clamping to full or fiddling with the rounding modes, if that doesn't help, put it back to default and try the "VU XGKick Hack" under the gamefixes.

no change but thx anyways Smile
What about using Super VU's? or the clamping and rounding on the EE side?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

tryed all no change
Hum, was the GS dump taken from the HW or the SW renderer?
(03-14-2016, 06:46 PM)gregory Wrote: Hum, was the GS dump taken from the HW or the SW renderer?

It was from HW cause in Softwaremode is no error just bad quality and slow 30-40 FPS

But if u want one from the SW Renderer i can give u some.
Yes goes to a screen that you know is bad in HW mode. And do a gs dump from the SW renderer. If the replay is correct, it is likely a depth access from the EE (such as nocturne game).
(03-15-2016, 10:42 AM)gregory Wrote: Yes goes to a screen that you know is bad in HW mode. And do a gs dump from the SW renderer. If the replay is correct, it is likely a depth access from the EE (such as nocturne game).

Heres the dump: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1139...w.rar.html
The strip are due to texture color shuffling. It is supporting on openGL.

There are bug on the side of the framebuffer in upscaled resolution
Code:
Type:Error      ID:7984 Severity:Mid    Message:ERROR: RT height is too small only 1024 but require 2048
Type:Error      ID:7987 Severity:Mid    Message:ERROR: RT height is too small only 1024 but require 2042

And even if native got a buffer big enough, I suspect the draw is done in a separate buffer (because the standard RT is overflowed).
And the remaining issue is related to width of the buffer.
Code:
FRAME
    FBP (*32):0x8c0
    FBW:8
Code:
TEX0
    TBP0:0x8c0
    TBW:4
    PSM:0x0
So you draw a texture of 512x256 and it become a 256x512 texture. So I confirm it isn't supported.