GSDX/ Kingdom hearts 2 flickering
Alright so last year i had used PCSX2 for a LONNNGG time and im a big fan on kingdom hearts, so thats all i ever played on it. when i had first set it up, i had found a video SOMEWHERE that made the settings perfect to run the game nice.
But last month, my whole entire computer needed to be wiped and restarted. so i lost everything. i decided to redownload KH2 and PCSX2, and i searched for good settings.

Halfway through the game, once i got to the Hero's Coliseum,
i started having an "issue"
the HUDs, the graphics, the icon, everything, it always randomly flickers so fast that i cant play the game at all. i dont feel like i need to describe what my system and specs and stuff are, since i used to use this ALL THE TIME.
i am posting it in the plugins section because it must be a plugin error. i dont know the best settings, and i dont know what is causing the flickering ive looked and searched and i just cant figure it out.
if anyone knows the best settins to use for KH2, please let me know.

But these are my current video settings..

Current Plugin:
GSdx 0 (MSVC 18.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse4-r5875]

available plugins :
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 [GSdx-sse2]
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14 [GSdx-sse4]
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14 [GSdx-ssse3]
GSdx (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.7 [GSdx]
GSdx 0 (MSVC 18.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse2-r5875]
GSdx 0 (MSVC 18.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-ssse3-r5875]
GSnull Driver r5822 0.1.0 [GSnull]
ZeroGS 0.97.1 [zerogs-r5875]

my curent settings for my current plugin are this:

Adapter:
Default Hardware Device (Other options:Reference Device, Intel® HD Graphics Family)

Renderer:
Direct3D10 HARD

(other options: Direct3D9 HARD/SOFT/NULL, Direct3D10 SOFT/NULL)

D3D Internal Resoulution:
NATIVE

Enable Shade Boost is checked.

Enable FXAA is unchecked
Enable FX Shader is unchecked

Texture filtering is SQUARED

Logarithmic Z is greyed out
Alpha Correcection is greyed out
Allow 8-Bit textures is unchecked
Enable HW hacks is unchecked (the configure box next to that has not been touched)

Anisotropic Filterering is unchecked

Software Mode Settings
Extra Rendering Threads : 10
Edge Anti-Aliasing is checked

no one else has ever had this "flashing HUD" problem, and the rest of the graphics, including the menu, the worlds, everything except the BG has started to flicker.
icons, sprites, items, options, walls, ground textures, everything is flickering randomly like they are having a party.
Someone please help, if possible ;-;

Sponsored links

"redownloaded"

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD