GSDX and ATI?
If you have the ATI problem, you'll notice it instantly.
Instead of fullspeed, you'll get like only 30% of that Tongue2

Sponsored links

Soo when I just run a game even if I have a 6GHz(Theoretically speaking) processor I will only get about 20FPS because of the problem?
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]
(03-23-2009, 12:58 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: Soo when I just run a game even if I have a 6GHz(Theoretically speaking) processor I will only get about 20FPS because of the problem?
Speed on pcsx2 cannot be determined theoretically, it all depends on practical outcome
No What i am saying is that even if i my 3Ghz processor can play the game at Full speed my ATI GPU will only let me have 20FPS???

I am just asking on the ATI issue. I just used the ^ghz speed to make sure I run all the games at Full speed.
(03-23-2009, 01:04 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: No What i am saying is that even if i my 3Ghz processor can play the game at Full speed my ATI GPU will only let me have 20FPS???

I am just asking on the ATI issue. I just used the ^ghz speed to make sure I run all the games at Full speed.

Practically yes, you can try switching to "Software" rendering in GSDX to make processor do all the job
As far as know and play my games with pcsx2, i dont have a strange fps in my games, my cpu AMD 3.1ghz, list of my games are FFXII, FF-X2, Dawn of mana, wild arms5, DBZ T3, xenosaga eps.3, suikoden5 and 3 and more. Above of those i had try with pcsx2 and i got fps is normal with my specs and not get strange fps isu like a constant at.30fps in all of situation in game or extreme drop fps like 60fps to 10/5fps. Now About a suggestion, i hope for Team of pcsx2 can give a support (positif way of conlusion) to Hardware whatever that name is Nvidia or ATI like codes or program for both of them because all of you are different from us.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(03-23-2009, 01:16 PM)Cain Wrote:
(03-23-2009, 01:04 PM)Syberproxy Wrote: No What i am saying is that even if i my 3Ghz processor can play the game at Full speed my ATI GPU will only let me have 20FPS???

Practically yes, you can try switching to "Software" rendering in GSDX to make processor do all the job

Well good thing both my HD3200 and HD3850 are not having this problemsSmile YAY!!!!