GSDX version that fixes MGS3
(08-26-2015, 09:21 PM)refraction Wrote: OGL Doesn't really fix it (apart from the top left corner), but it makes it all yellow instead Tongue

Seems to fix it for me, it looks exactly like software mode if I use OGL.

Sponsored links

(08-27-2015, 03:55 PM)guru8bit Wrote: Seems to fix it for me, it looks exactly like software mode if I use OGL.

Well then I am amazed, not even the guys fixing it get it like that, unless you have CRC hacks on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-27-2015, 05:47 PM)refraction Wrote: Well then I am amazed, not even the guys fixing it get it like that, unless you have CRC hacks on.

[Image: 999c40b1e0.jpg]

[Image: 5135a32ddb.jpg]

Seems to be fixed for me. Only thing that's missing is the yellow filter.
As i said, it will be yellow because it isn't fixed, usually the top left corner is fixed, but you might not see it unless you are in "native" resolution

(08-27-2015, 11:45 PM)refraction Wrote: As i said, it will be yellow because it isn't fixed, usually the top left corner is fixed, but you might not see it unless you are in "native" resolution

I literally have no idea what you're talking about man.
There is no yellow, and there is no yellow in hardware mode.
What is fixed are the shadow blotches that used to appear before.
I mean the whole screen is tinted yellow in hardware mode, this is not the intended effect although I agree it's better than blotches all over the screen, but there is usually a small rectangle in the top left which has the right colour, but if you are using the "Native x#" scaling options you probably won't see it.