GSDx error in log
I found a program that allows other exe programs to use 4gb of virtual memory rather than 2. It is simply called the 4gb patch. its free and easy to use. I also increased the paging file on all my drives so that more virtual ram was available and it seems to have helped in Baldurs Gate though it still runs at low fps at times but the GSDx error is no longer present. Hope this helps.

Sponsored links

We already know about that patch, we just aren't 100% on if it will cause any side effects with the program, which is why it isn't on by default. Thanks though Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-13-2013, 09:33 PM)refraction Wrote: We already know about that patch, we just aren't 100% on if it will cause any side effects with the program, which is why it isn't on by default. Thanks though Smile

no worries, im still new so I didnt know. If I notice any problems with it I will bring it to y'alls attention.
Dunno if you guys play Ultimate spiderman but it also happens on the first mission as Venom and crashes when you fight wolverine, just saying i've gotta swap to hardware and go back to software aft completing the mission just to complete the mission and save.