GSDx hacks not applying to games after compressing to CHD
(04-05-2021, 07:25 AM)goody_fyre11 Wrote: Could someone at least tell us how to re-implement those hacks ourselves on our own time so we don't waste yours?
Better option will be to continue using the older gsdx builds. They will work with newer pcsx2 dev builds too till gsdx is also merged.

Sponsored links

(04-05-2021, 07:25 AM)goody_fyre11 Wrote: "But you're patching the game anyway so just patch out the effect that you don't like" is the only thing I could see from that thread that could potentially explain why they were removed.

It's 3 months later and you STILL cannot follow the conversation. I was responding to you asking why not remove other games hacks by informing you that I told you we did and we are 3 months ago.

Why should I waste my time arguing with someone about a hack when they aren't going to read what I say anyway?

Stop wasting everyone's time with your *****.

EDIT: For anyone interested here's the thread he's screen capping of me telling him we removed these hacks 3 months ago https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Function...Gsdx-hacks. Notice how he's selectively taking parts from it to make himself look less like a complete fool for not realizing this 3 months ago.
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ