GSdx 1.0
Game: Genji Dawn of the Samurai
Issue: Gray overlay all over screen
Effect: Depth of field (usually looks like fog in distant views)
CRC hack: Hack skips the depth effect
Status: Fixed in OpenGL HW from HW OGL Depth (0 speed hit). DX11 HW still needs CRC hack or suffers from the bad screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Game: Bully
Issue: DX without CRC hack: Blue/purple overlay outdoors, overbright indoors
Effect: Not sure, I think depth/lightning effect
CRC hack: Hack skips some kind of lightning effect
Status: Fixed in OpenGL HW even with all new options off. DX11 HW still needs CRC hack or suffers from the bad screen

VP2 unplayable in both Opengl and DX 11 it runs super slow 25FPS with None/Mininal/Partial and and glitching graphically Full/Aggressive is need in both opengl/DX11 Native/ 3x all run super slow with out it the game wont run full speed. Softwaremode in both opengl/dx11 fix graphic issues

Only other games I have on the list is FFX and FXII both look to be fine to me with none setting.

BTW would seem f4 to toggle framelimiter seem to randomly stop working requireing pcsx2 to be closed and reopened

http://www.filedropper.com/vp2
(06-18-2015, 09:52 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Glass shattering battle transition works fine on my end for both opengl/DX11 software/hw look the same unless missing something the effect is there and work correct with crc=none possible intel gpu issue?

Agreed. Tested both OpenGL and DX11 HW modes with CRC hacks to none and it looked perfect to me. I think that hack is a pretty old leftover...

In any case, got a dump of multiple frames of the effect, in case it's useful (compressed well, it's 175mb uncompressed)
http://bositman.pcsx2.net/dumps/FFX_batt...sition.rar
Game: Godhand
Issue: DX without CRC hack: Slow without even rendering the effect, the CRC hack was made as a speed booster ( i remember Tongue )
Effect: Blur for distant objects
CRC hack: Hack skips the effect
This is a bit weird.
DX11 does not emulate it at all, CRC hack on or off (but with CRC hack on you get a nice speed boost)
OpenGL HW with OGL depth ON applies the blur everywhere, not just distant objects which is not correct
OpenGL HW with OGL depth OFF applies the blur only on distant objects and looks perfect.

Attaching pics, Software,DX11,OpenGL depth ON, OpenGL depth OFF

Xenosage 3 cutscense are broke with CRC=None/Minimal CRC=Partial/Full/Agressive fixs the cut scenes

Happens in both opengl/dx11 far as i can game look it self looks ok?

http://www.filedropper.com/xenosaga3
Everything same as before:

Wild Arms 5:

Same as Wild Arms 4, there is the bright weirdness glich, "HW OGL Depth" fix it.

The game looks perfect in native. Unlike Wild Arms 4, This game does not have a text problem whn upscaled. It does however have a problem in some of the sprites when upscaled:

[Image: yQRgaI0.jpg]

This problem can be fixed with the "Round Sprite" hack.

[Image: dzNmDZs.png]

Speed:

New: ~90
Old: ~92

Fix impact and Regression impact:

Game now runs perfectly even when upscaled with only the "Round Sprite" and "HW OGL Depth". Did not find any regression.

No glitch to dump Wink

Radiata Stories:

This one is not as simple. Main problem here is the strong depth of field effect that this game has, and other effects, like fire bloom. It look like this in software:

[Image: hpGLqy3.png]

However it looks like this in hardware:

[Image: HqBD9zU.png]

It is reversed, and there nothing that can fix it. Partial CRC completly removes the effects:

[Image: fIYSMkH.jpg]

But even with partial, the game is very slow. using Full CRC makes the game run full speed, but still without the effects.

Speed:

There are many settings to compare, but it is around the same speed.

The intro was completely black in the old opengl, now it works. No regression.

Tell me if you needed a dump, and at what settings.

Grandia 3:

I have no idea why this game is on the list, it works almost perfectly even when upscaled with no hack or fixes.

There is a minor random glitch in some cut scenes that can be solved by changing to software then returning to hardware. The glitch is pretty random, so I can't test it properly.

Speed:

New:~156
Old:~160

The game was very broken in some areas in old Opengl, it works fine now. No regression.

No glitch to dump.
2.0 opengl causes driver crashes with Shadow of the Colossus during the intro. Accuracy options seem to have no impact. Regular plugin has a similar issue, but doesn't happen until after several minutes of gameplay.
http://pastebin.com/t2bW8J7h