GSdx 1.0
Honestly looking at the hacks I would suggest renaming "Wild Arms Offset" to something like "Upscale Offset" since it fixes upscale issues in various games like Resident Evil 4 and Ace Combat 5 (horizontal green likes in hud)
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5

Sponsored links

I'm not sure whatever is the right gsdx thread (and I didn't want to start yet another [Q]github one)

But, speaking of v-sync under linux instead, I saw retroarch guys are claiming improvements with GLX_OML_sync_control
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I don't want to post it in the bug forum as it may not be a bug.

Testing the PAL version of Tekken Tag Tournament, the Ogre stage (inside temple with flames in the background, stage 7 in arcade mode) causes a huge performance hit under the OpenGL HW renderer. It performs even worse than in software mode, and changing blending accuracy modes makes no difference whatsoever. In fact, no settings make any difference; it only manages ~39fps at best at native res with all niceties turned off, and still gets 39fps with 8x scaling, 16x anisotropic filtering, and blending accuracy set to high. FWIW this is on a GTX 1080, and GPU utilisation is listed as under 40% unless I crank the settings up. CPU utilisation also seems lower than in software mode, but I'm aware that that may not be telling the whole story.

Is this a bug or just some insurmountable issue with this particular game? The DX11 renderer does not seem to be affected by the same problem.

Here's a GS dump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yo34jgpvybz3b90/TTT.7z?dl=0

Running a 32-bit build of the current (as of today) GIT source on Windows 10.
Hum, did you try to disable depth effect emulation on latest GIT ?
(06-08-2017, 11:31 AM)gregory Wrote: Hum, did you try to disable depth effect emulation on latest GIT ?

Sadly, that has no effect. Just in case, I tested with a completely fresh install of PCSX2, but the problem remains.

The Ogre stage does seems particularly demanding on the CPU when using the OpenGL software renderer, but the performance impact isn't as great as it is using the hardware renderer. If I load that stage in practice mode I see that the frame rate drops further if you move the characters apart so that the screen zooms out. In hardware mode, the GPU and CPU usage percentage drops when you do this, which seems a little strange. In software mode, the CPU usage increases as the stage zooms out, as it does in DX11 hardware (though the CPU usage in DX11 is lower to begin with).
Oh yeah, don't know if this means much but the GS% is listed as 30-40%. EE is 40-50, VU is ~25.
Strange
Hello, this is the best setting of Tekken 5 so far i can get (OpendGL HW mode). The moonlight stage fog effect not showing up, and the Burning temple heat effect only show at top half of the green line. Just need a help what setting can fix this? Thanks.

[Image: tk5_zpshdluzefn.jpg]

[Image: tk5a_zpsancg4exl.jpg]
No help? Sad
Try to play with the merge sprite hack. But it will fix only one effect not both.