GSdx Black lines
Maybe it looks as it is intended to. The game developers didn't care for such small black lines, the PS2 wouldn't render at that resolution anyway.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.

Sponsored links

Quote:yes there is a directx11 that is coming for Vista SP2 and Windows 7.
uhmm... i know, but it also cant be the solution for dx10 Smile

maybe someone can try to explain whats the point, with this line or dx10 and why it cant be fixed atm?

dont misunderstand me atp.
i truly realise, the great work that has been done, with pcsx2 and gsdx
im realy gratefully for this, but it could be better at some points, so why dont try to make it unbelievable? Wink

kk thats for fun. ill also believe, there are more importantly things to do atm and...
for me its already unbelievable which i can play my good old ps2 games on a pc, with such impressing look n feel, which mostly does far exceeds the game feeling of the orginal ps2...

uhmm... k thats it.
now, let us search for the reason, why the stupid lines are, where them are.
k, im a stupid user, so i realy dont know it, but maybe a other one, with more exp in doing things like these, can do it and share his wisdom with us?

brgd
cod

Quote:Maybe it looks as it is intended to. The game developers didn't care for such small black lines, the PS2 wouldn't render at that resolution anyway.
maybe it could be, but then, why is there is a different result from the dx9 versions?
If you use an old version of Gsdx with directx 10, the black line will disappear (with new other glitch instead). You just have to cross your finger, and hope that gabest will release a gsdx version that fix that. Meanwhile, I get decent performance using Directx 9, so I'm not missing anything.