GSdx graphic bug on Windows 10
(08-02-2015, 03:09 PM)shimazakid Wrote: Actually NONE,

You have skipdraw enabled and set to 1, that isn't none Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(08-02-2015, 09:16 PM)refraction Wrote: You have skipdraw enabled and set to 1, that isn't none Tongue

And his crc hack level is also Full. Tongue
(08-02-2015, 12:19 PM)willkuer Wrote: Well I don't have win 10 and I guess most user here dont have so far but this bios screen is easily checkable. Is there anybody with win10 who can check if the bios screen is broken in dx11 but works in dx9 and possibly ogl? Nobbs? Ref?

Bios screen DX11 does that on windows 10 full/none CRC
DX9 and opengl is fine
353.62 nvidia drivers
No HW hacks used

Yes i am using Windows 10 first time i jumped into the frying pan with new os at launch.
Looks fine to me

[Image: biosscreens.png]

the cube is flash between black and its correct textues on my end in DX11

DX9/OpenGL are fine
I had no flickering. Have you updated your drivers since installing windows 10?

Im using 353.62 driver from Nvidia, I disabled windows from downloading drivers threw the registrry

THis being said i dont run full boot, and i not seen any of my games have flicker like that, atlest not yet
OK managed to recreate it, it only happens when you have scaling enabled, native res is fine.

I'm using the same driver version and i have the same problem. Directx 9 and OGL looks pretty good but Directx 11  Wacko

My O.S. it's Windows 8.1

So, the problem can be nVidia drivers. I had an older version yesterday and worked good.

P.S.: sorry my bad english. I'm spanish.
(08-02-2015, 11:59 PM)boooi Wrote: So, the problem can be nVidia drivers. I had an older version yesterday and worked good.

Oh yay another driver bug :/

I'll not lose hope, windows 10 is new, hopefully they'll fix it.