GSdx graphic bug on Windows 10
(08-02-2015, 11:46 PM)refraction Wrote: OK managed to recreate it, it only happens when you have scaling enabled, native res is fine.

you know maybe one of these day i might actual remeber to test native, most the time i just leave it a 3x lol

(08-03-2015, 12:00 AM)refraction Wrote: Oh yay another driver bug :/

I'll not lose hope, windows 10 is new, hopefully they'll fix it.

Admit it you love it when Nvidia breaks things give you chance to show nvidia how stupid they are  when you fix it for them, just like we all know nvidia wont fix jack ***** if involves emulators

Sponsored links

Just drop dx. Wink
(08-03-2015, 12:08 AM)willkuer Wrote: Just drop dx. Wink

I would IF AMD would accelerate their OpenGL performance Wink
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-03-2015, 12:08 AM)willkuer Wrote: Just drop dx. Wink

Opengl will soon drop kick DX out the door, atlest in this emulator, currently it is threating it with bottle Laugh
Okay this is a problem with the Nvidia hack removal Sad gonna see if i can fix it. I can make it right in the BIOS by turning the shading on in the geometry shader, but that breaks the hack, so i need to find out the different scenarios

possiblity it was always there? no actual knew cause many people dont use full boot?
There is one other place i see it and that's on Valkrie Profile 2 aspect ratio selection screen, but i've been using GSDX in native mode for ages to test the OGL changes so i've never noticed.

Thanks for all the answers guys, at least i'm not alone on this..............so, nvidia breaking graphics again for what i see?.....so the only fix is to wait i supose.....i'll be in touch  to see what comes next.......i'll try to install Windows 10 from scratch to see if the same thing happens........you will have my report.

But the issue is not just in bios, GDSX in DX 11, it happens with for example with shadows in games and overlays like fire and some on devil my cry 3 special edition..........on GDSX 9, it's directly bacl screen.......i'll make more test.

And OGL version of GDSX runs just fine with no graphic bugs on it, but a bit slower than DX variant.
God of war II has problems too:

http://gyazo.com/d9db7559f2749093c71a79cdc31bc965
This only happened ever to me since windows 10 install and new driver. I am not worried , yet, so I will give it time..
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10