GSdx graphic bug on Windows 10
(08-03-2015, 08:29 AM)shimazakid Wrote: And OGL version of GDSX runs just fine with no graphic bugs on it, but a bit slower than DX variant.

OpenGL is (much) more accurate than DX that why it is a bit slower. Various games are playable without any CRC hack. If you want more speed you could disable depth support and set accuracy blending to none.

Sponsored links

(08-03-2015, 03:34 AM)refraction Wrote: There is one other place i see it and that's on Valkrie Profile 2 aspect ratio selection screen, but i've been using GSDX in native mode for ages to test the OGL changes so i've never noticed.

you are right the dolby digitial  is flashing there under DX11 @3x
Reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, same problem, so, we'll have to wait.
Final Fantasy XII - IZJS has this problem also with the minimap and sometimes in the party menu.

Switching to DX9 removes it like everyone else mentions. I also run at 3x native myself. Going to native resolution fixes it, but looks horrible. Tongue
(08-07-2015, 06:26 PM)Fraktyl Wrote: Final Fantasy XII - IZJS has this problem also with the minimap and sometimes in the party menu.

Switching to DX9 removes it like everyone else mentions.  I also run at 3x native myself.  Going to native resolution fixes it, but looks horrible.  Tongue

in deed it does, well FFXII does to party menu screens back ground flashs and the mini maps red dots for your party flash too. guess it good thing i use opengl more these days
Yet more reasons not to update to W10
driver issue mostly and has notihng to do with windows
(08-07-2015, 10:56 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: driver issue mostly and has notihng to do with windows

Would there be a temporary fix them?
use older drivers that didnt have texture flashing, this isnt the first time dx11 had texture flashing it on pcsx2 it happen about 7 month ago took them 2 drivers for to be fixed, which isnt much of option for win 10 users

Or use OpenGL
Dont think the old problem is fixed. Refraction just made a permanent hack which works nicely for and Intel and nvidia. If you would remove that we would still have the zooming issue.