GSdx info
I always install full package of PCSX2 to ge automatically all the extra stuff such as the VS redistributable and DX update needed. Than I delete PCSX2 in my control panel and download the binary and put the program where I want it. It eliminates all those kind of problems.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Sponsored links

well i did a fresh install of vs2010 from the link you gave

i know that i uploaded too many screen shots

hoping that i didnt miss any Tongue

just read the above post , will try that too
the plugin which came with the installer gsdx5334 MSVC 16.00 worked ,but when i pasted newer plugin in the plugin folder and tried the same runtime error showed ,did i do somethign wrong

thanks for your support btw

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well previous screenshots you had loads of plugin failures in the log which are ok now, but I can see now "error x4532" from GSdx hardware, soo it's the initial problem of that intel g33 not being supported by new GSdx.Tongue

That error seems to be related to Pixel Shader version, if GSdx r5334(the one from last stable release I guess?) works for you and the one from r5593 doesn't then it can be caused by anything between that affected shaders in GSdx. Normally(in older revisions) GSdx applied different code for different shader version detected, either somebody messed something up or simply intel g33 doesn't really support required PS(2.0) version fully. Intel site shows g33 do support PS 2.0 soo maybe someone messed something up and it could be fixed, but intel graphics is known from sucking;p. If you could find which revision exactly was the first to stop working or at least limit it to few revisions it would make it much easier.

Edit: It seems someone actually posted the last working revision related to this problem;p. It's pretty sure caused by r5045 and I guess it'll not be fixed unless someone will made some kind of workaround for the intel crappiness.(and since those ancient bottom end chips are too slow anyway... very doubtful>.>)
(03-20-2013, 12:54 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Well previous screenshots you had loads of plugin failures in the log which are ok now, but I can see now "error x4532" from GSdx hardware, soo it's the initial problem of that intel g33 not being supported by new GSdx.Tongue

That error seems to be related to Pixel Shader version, if GSdx r5334(the one from last stable release I guess?) works for you and the one from r5593 doesn't then it can be caused by anything between that affected shaders in GSdx. Normally(in older revisions) GSdx applied different code for different shader version detected, either somebody messed something up or simply intel g33 doesn't really support required PS(2.0) version fully. Intel site shows g33 do support PS 2.0 soo maybe someone messed something up and it could be fixed, but intel graphics is known from sucking;p. If you could find which revision exactly was the first to stop working or at least limit it to few revisions it would make it much easier.

Edit: It seems someone actually posted the last working revision related to this problem;p. It's pretty sure caused by r5045 and I guess it'll not be fixed unless someone will made some kind of workaround for the intel crappiness.(and since those ancient bottom end chips are too slow anyway... very doubtful>.>)
ok thanks for your efforts mate ,i got my answers now

in two three days i will try to find out the last rev that worked with software mode so that atleast some people would know what they can use Happy